What is Registry Cleaner ActiveX?
Registry Cleaner ActiveX 6.8.9 is a dll control for advanced features to scan and remove unused and old entries, including File Extensions, ActiveX Controls, ClassIDs, ProgIDs, Uninstallers, Shared DLLs, Fonts, Help Files, Application Paths, Icons, Invalid Shortcuts and more. Registry Cleaner ActiveX 6.8.7 allows to make a backup registry, create system restore point (SRP) and rollback-file with deleting entries. With Registry Cleaner ActiveX developer also doing undo-operation, restore registry from backup and restore system from SRP.
Fast and easy.
Registry Cleaner ActiveX is a simple way to integrate in your software or to create own application with the fully functional features of good Registry Cleaner!
Install and try.
The installation program of the Registry Cleaner ActiveX 6.8.9 contains a free trial mode of the activex components, and MFC sample.
- IRegistryCleaner allows to remove registry entries.
- IRegistryBackup allows to restore system, restore registry, rollback deleting entries.
- Ready, runs fast and easy to the use.
- One code line.
- Error handling.
- Many properties.
- Many events.
- Free trial.
- Much more.
Methods and Events:
- CleanStart([in] VARIANT_BOOL AutoRepairMode, [in] BSTR rollbackFile, [in] VARIANT_BOOL createRollback)
- OnScanInvalidEntryFound ([in] BSTR keyName, [in] BSTR parName, [in] BSTR parValue, [in] LONG categoryID, [in] LONG reasonID, [in] LONG type64)
- OnOperationFinished ([in] LONG opID)
- OnOperationError ([in] LONG errorCode)
- OnProgress ([in] DOUBLE progress)
- BackupStart([in] BSTR backupFilePath)
- RestoreStart([in] BSTR backupFilePath)
- RollbackStart([in] BSTR rollbackFilePath)
- CreateRestorePoint([in] BSTR description)
- OnNewRestorePoint([in] BSTR description, [in] DATE date)
- OnOperationFinished([in] LONG opID)
- OnOperationError([in] LONG errorCode)