What is Internet Browser Cleaner ActiveX?
Internet Browser Cleaner ActiveX 7.0.2 is a dll control to fast detect and delete temporary and privacy internet files (cache, history and cookies). Internet Browser Cleaner ActiveX 7.0.2 supports most of known browsers, such as Google Chrome, Yandex Browser, Inernet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Comodo Dragon Internet Browser, K-Meleon, Rockmelt, Flock, Google Chrome Canary, Chromium, SeaMonkey, Chrome Plus, SRWare Iron, Pale Moon, Phoenix, Netscape Navigator, Avant, Maxthon and some others.
Fast and easy.
Internet Browser Cleaner ActiveX is a simple way to integrate in your software or to create own application with the function for cleaning cache, history and cookies most of known browsers.
Install and try.
The installation program of the Internet Browser Cleaner ActiveX 7.0.2 contains a free trial mode of the activex component, and C# sample.
- Internet Browser Cleaner ActiveX Control.
- Ready, runs fast and easy to the use.
- One code line.
- Error handling.
- Many properties.
- Many events.
- Free trial.
- Much more.
Methods, Events and Properties:
- OnError([in] LONG error)
- OnScaningItemChanged([in] BSTR itemName, [in] LONG itemCategory)
- OnScanFinish([in] VARIANT_BOOL isAbort)
- OnScanProgress([in] BSTR CurFileName)
- OnCleaningItemChanged([in] BSTR itemName, [in] LONG itemCategory)
- OnCleanFinish([in] VARIANT_BOOL isAbort)
- OnCleanProgress([in] LONG progress)