What is Secure Eraser ActiveX?
Secure Eraser ActiveX 1.2.4 is a dll control to completely remove sensitive data from your hard drive by overwriting it several times with carefully selected patterns. Using internationally recognized methods, Secure Eraser ActiveX 1.2.4 deletes sensitive data so securely that a reconstruction, even with special software, is no longer possible. Download now and see what it can do for you.
Fast and easy.
Secure Eraser ActiveX is a simple way to integrate in your software or to create own application with the function for completely removing sensitive data from your hard drive.
Install and try.
The installation program of the Secure Eraser ActiveX 1.2.4 contains a free trial mode of the activex component, and C# sample.
- Secure Eraser ActiveX Control.
- Ready, runs fast and easy to the use.
- One code line.
- Error handling.
- Many properties.
- Many events.
- Free trial.
- Much more.
Methods, Events and Properties:
- AddFile([in] BSTR newVal, [in] VARIANT_BOOL Multi)
- AddFolder([in] BSTR newVal, [in] VARIANT_BOOL Multi)
- DeleteItem([in] ULONG newVal, [in] VARIANT_BOOL Multi)
- CleaningStart([in] ULONG Method)
- OnError([in] LONG error)
- OnProgress([in] BSTR itemName, [in] LONG Progress)
- OnAddItemFinished(ULONG index)
- OnCleaningFinish([in] VARIANT_BOOL isAbort)