What is Empty Folder Cleaner ActiveX?
Empty Folder Cleaner ActiveX 2.4.3 is a dll control for software developers and software authors. With this control you can find and delete empty folders on your PC.
Fast and easy.
There might be lots of empty folders in Windows and these might be created either by temporary files or by users for different purpose. Empty Folder Cleaner ActiveX cleans up empty folders in Windows. It can scan for empty folders in your hard disk drives and then you can select the empty folders which you would like to delete. Well, the Empty Folder Cleaner ActiveX is easy to use, easy to integrate into your application, and fits all your requirements.
Install and try.
- Empty Folder Cleaner ActiveX Control.
- Ready, runs fast and easy to the use.
- One code line.
- Error handling.
- Many properties.
- Many events.
- Free trial.
- Much more.
Methods and Events:
- ScaningStart (void)
- ScaningAbort (void)
- CleaningStart (void)
- CleaningAbort (void)
- OnError ([in] LONG error)
- OnProgress ([in] BSTR itemName,[in] LONG Progress)
- OnItemChanged ([in] BSTR itemName, [in] LONG index )
- OnScaningStart ()
- OnScaningFinish ([in] VARIANT_BOOL Abort)
- OnCleaningStart ()
- OnCleaningFinish ([in] VARIANT_BOOL Abort)