What is Uninstall Manager ActiveX?
Uninstall Manager ActiveX 3.6.8 is a dll control to highlight, uninstall, and remove phantom program entries in your Add/Remove Programs list. While the standard Control Panel's Add/Remove Programs applet works quite well for removing most of the software you've installed, there are many times when it fails to work properly. This leaves phantom programs which stay visible in your Add/Remove Programs list, even though the program has already been uninstalled. Uninstall Manager ActiveX solves this problem by allowing you to remove any stray programs from the Add/Remove Programs list.
Fast and easy.
Uninstall Manager ActiveX is a simple way to integrate in your software the function of reliably and effectively remove unwanted programs from your system.
Install and try.
The installation program of the Uninstall Manager ActiveX 3.6.8 contains a free trial mode of the activex component, and MFC sample.
- Uninstall Manager ActiveX Control.
- Ready, runs fast and easy to the use.
- One code line.
- Error handling.
- Many properties.
- Many Events.
- Free trial.
- Much more.
Methods and Events:
- ItemUninstall([in] VARIANT_BOOL autofixCorrupted, [in] VARIANT_BOOL tryCleanJunk, [in] VARIANT_BOOL collectJunk)
- GetJunkItems([out,retval] IDispatch **ppJunkItems)
- GetItemInfoString([in] LONG itemInfoType, [out,retval] BSTR *itemInfoString)
- GetItemTypeMask([out,retval] LONG *itemTypeMask)
- GetItemDisplayIcon([in] LONG iconType, [out,retval] ULONG *pVal)
- SelectItemByProductCode([in] BSTR productCode).
- OnOperationFinished([in] LONG operationId)
- OnOperationError([in] LONG operationId, [in] LONG errorCode)
- OnOperationProgress([in] LONG operationId, [in] LONG progress, [in] BSTR text).