What is Memory Management ActiveX?
Memory Management ActiveX 2.2.3 is an activex component for developers to scan processes in RAM and free the usage memory! Memory Management ActiveX 2.2.3 attempts to boost system performance by reclaiming memory that's no longer in use.
Fast and easy.
With this component you can scan processes in RAM and free the usage memory with a progress notification, fast, and easy to use.
Install and try.
The installation program of the Memory Management ActiveX 2.2.3 contains a free trial mode of the activex component, and C# sample.
- Memory Management ActiveX Control.
- Ready, runs fast and easy to the use.
- One code line.
- Progress event.
- Error handling.
- Many events.
- Free trial.
- Much more.
Methods and Events:
- ScaningStart ()
- ScaningAbort ()
- CleaningStart ()
- CleaningAbort ()
- ClearParams ().
- OnScanStart ()
- OnScanFinish( [ in ] VARIANT_BOOL isAbort )
- OnScaningItem( [ in ] BSTR itemName )
- OnCleanStart ()
- OnCleanFinish( [ in ] VARIANT_BOOL isAbort )
- OnError( [ in ] LONG pVal )
- OnProgress ( [ in ] LONG progress ).