What is Defrag Manager ActiveX?
Defrag Manager ActiveX 2.3.2 is a dll control to easy-to-use and fast defrag local drives that supports both FAT 16/32, and NTFS file systems. It's supplied with advanced disk optimization techniques, which will remedy your system sluggishness and crashes caused by disk fragmentation. Disk fragmentation leads to system slowdowns, PC crashes, slow startups and shutdowns. Defrag Manager ActiveX 2.3.2 is designed for fast defragmentation of modern hard disks.
Fast and easy.
Defrag Manager ActiveX is a simple way to integrate in your software the function of defragmentation entire hard drives on your PC. It is also able to defragment your free space, so that all the unused hard disk space is gathered in one big chunk. Defrag Manager ActiveX also supports RAID drives.
Install and try.
The installation program of the Defrag Manager ActiveX 2.3.2 contains a free trial mode of the activex component, and C# sample.
- Defrag Manager ActiveX Control.
- Ready, runs fast and easy to the use.
- One code line.
- Error handling.
- Many properties.
- Many events.
- Free trial.
- Much more.
Methods, Events and Properties:
- ScanningStart([in] LONG Mode)
- DefragStart([in] LONG Mode)
- OnScanFinish([in] VARIANT_BOOL isAbort)
- OnDefragFinish([in] VARIANT_BOOL isAbort)
- OnScanItemFinish([in] ULONG item)
- OnDefragItemFinish([in] ULONG item)