What is File Downloader ActiveX?
File Downloader ActiveX 2.2.3 is an activex component for developers that can download files from the internet. It supports HTTP, HTTPS and FTP protocols, allowing you to simply specify files you wish to download and wait for the download to complete.
Fast and easy.
With this component you can download files directly from the internet to the hard drive, with a progress notification, fast, and easy to use.
Install and try.
The installation program of the File Downloader ActiveX 2.2.3 contains a free trial mode of the activex component, and C# sample.
- File Download ActiveX Control.
- Ready, runs fast and easy to the use.
- One code line.
- Progress event.
- Error handling.
- Many events.
- No winsock control is needed.
- Free trial.
- Much more.
Methods and Events:
- Start ( [ in ] BSTR Xml )
- Stop ()
- Suspend ()
- Resume ()
- Status ( [ out, retval ] LONG *Status ).
- OnProgress ( [ in ] LONG IndexFile, [ in ] LONG Percent )
- OnStop ( [ in ] BSTR XmlResult )
- OnFileStart( [ in ] LONG IndexFile )
- OnFileFinish( [ in ] LONG IndexFile )
- OnFileCurrentSize ( [ in ] LONG IndexFile, [ in ] ULONGLONG CurrentSize )
- OnFileError ( [ in ] LONG IndexFile)
- OnDownloadSpeed ( [ in ] ULONGLONG CurrentSpeed ).